Welcome to Indian Medical Association Bihar State Branch
he Initiative to form the Bihar Provincial Medical Association was taken by leading members of the medical profession of Patna. The Patna Medical Association formally invited members of medical profession from various districts of Bihar on 1st August, 1939 in a meeting. The meeting was presided over by late “Dr. M. Hussain. A resolution was formally moved for formation of the Provincial Branch of Indian Medical Association with headquarters at Patna. Late Dr. Rajeshwar Prasad of Arrah was elected as the first President and later D. B. Narayana, Professor of Physiology, P. W. Medical College, Patna as its first Secretary- Bihar Provincial Medical Association was then affiliated as Bihar Provincial branch of Indian Medical Association and the Central Office granted Rs. 200/- for the office expenses.
Name :- Dr. D. S. Singh
Mobile :- 7079910633
Name :- Dr. Ashok Kumar
Mobile :- 9204341720
Life Sketch of Dr. A.K.N. Sinha
Dr. A.K.N. Sinha, the illustrious son of Bihar, in his own words “a true Bihari”, was born in Banka District of Bihar on 15th January, 1929, in an affluent family. His father Rai Bahadur Shri Shy Narain Singh himself was a well known personality.After graduating from Patna Medical College. Patna in the year 1951, Dr. A.K.N. Sinha was the first Bihari to have qualified for M.R.C.P in Cardiology from Royal College of Physicians. Edinburgh in 1957 Read More…
- We congratulate our leader Dr. Sahajanand Prasad Singh for being elected as National President, Indian Medical Association HQ for the year 2021-22.
- Important Notice regarding Covid-19
- IMA Bihar State Branch is hosting 96th National Annual Conference of Indian Medical Association (IMA NATCON – 2021) from 27th to 28th December, 2021 at Patna.
- For Online Registration as Delegate in IMA NATCON 2021 – Click Here
- Website of IMA NATCON 2021 – Click Here
- Download Brochure of IMA NATCON-2021
- Download Registration Form of IMA NATCON-2021